- Classic Buffalo Wings
- In-house roasted, then crispy fried chicken wings tossed in "Mama Cholula's" spicy wing sauce with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Ploughman's Platter
- Wedges of Double Gloucester Cheddar and Erin Gold cheeses, sliced dry salami, broiled Banger sausage, and seasonal fruit with crusty slices of Irish soda bread.
- Hummus Platter
- Hummus with pickled vegetables, olives, and pita
Pot pies, corned beef, and salmon are served with champ (Irish mashed potatoes), vegetable, and baked-in-house Irish soda bread. Sandwiches and fish & chips are served with fries.
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Roasted chicken, English peas, baby carrots, field mushrooms and pearl onions in a savory chicken cream sauce.
- Beef & Guinness Pie
- Tender beef, mushrooms and onion in a rich Guinness stout gravy.
- Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Hand-carved, thinly-sliced corned beef simmered with spices and served with steamed cabbage, new potatoes, and spring carrots.
- Alder Smoked King Salmon
- Northwest King Salmon cold smoked over Northwest alder wood, then broiled and served with Hollandaise. Includes Irish mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, and Irish Soda Bread.
- All Irish Reuben
- Hand-carved, thinly-sliced, lean corned beef piled high with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese on light rye. Grilled and served with our Ballymaloe sauce.
- Ale-Battered Fish & Chips
- Fresh Ling Cod dipped in ale batter, dusted with Panko breading, and quick-fried till golden brown. Served with fries and tartar sauce.
- Flat Iron Steak Sandwich
- The “butcher's favorite steak,” broiled with garlic butter and served on grilled house soda bread with George Dickel mustard, caramelized onions and fries on the side.
- Bailey's Irish Cream Pie
- Bailey's Ice Cream in an Oreo crust. Topped with a layer of fudge.