Our menu features traditional Irish fare like pot pies and corned beef.
We make our own Irish
for our Ploughman's Platter, which includes banger sausage and
wedges of Irish and English cheeses. We also offer local favorites including
Northwest king salmon, and New England clam chowder, a house specialty.
- cæsar, house wilted, chicken cobb, and other salads
- four burgers
including the Irish Reuben, served with our homemade Ballymaloe sauce,
Chicken Clubhouse, and more
- several fish and chicken entrees
- starter and entrée salads (cæsar, cobb, gingered chicken)
- pot pies, a house specialty
- pub fare, including fish & chips made with Ling cod and the Irish reuben
- several fish entrees
“What butter or whiskey will not cure, there's no cure for.”